Welcome to our humble and cozy guest house…
“It’s the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary.” ~Paulo Coelho
Hana Maui Yoga Institute is a simple and rustic yoga center located in the jungles of East Maui. Our guest house is across the street from the epic Venus Pools and rugged coast line of the Pacific ocean. It houses 6 – 8 people cozy style and we have additional accommodations on the property. We are just minutes from Koki and Hamoa Beaches. Surrounded by tropical rainforest and the Aloha of the Hana people, and overlooking the open ocean, we are ideally located for those looking to reconnect with mind, body, and nature.
Our particular region of Maui is regarded as the “Hawaii everyone imagines.” Though the east side of Maui is the rainforest side of the island, it provides us with an abundance of local fruit, vibrant green plant life and some of the most beautiful waterfalls on the planet!
We offer the following housing accommodations:
- Our standard Accommodations are Shared Rooms / Shared Bath (triple & Double)
We also offer:
- Private Room / Shared Bath ( contact us about price adjustment )
- Private Tent / Cabana w/ outdoor shower / bath – (contact us about pricing adjustment )
You should expect:
- Cozy, comfortable, and clean shared accommodations
- Daily guided yoga classes
- Two healthy, primarily vegetarian meals each day + a light Lunch ( lunches out at local food stands are not included )
- Daily excursions to beaches, jungles, waterfalls and a Mango Tree House!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Communal areas to relax, read and connect.
- Inspirational books to leaf through
- Meditation practices while watching the sunrise
- Lots of Aloha vibes and smiles!