Next Training: February 2nd - 28th, 2016
200 Hour ~ Hana Maui Yoga Teacher Training & Entrepreneurship Business Training® with Shayna Hiller
Hana Maui Yoga Institute®, a Yoga Alliance Registered School (RYS), offers an inspiring and unique approach to yoga teacher training that not only deepens your personal yoga practice, but also immerses you deep in the roots of yogic tradition. While honoring the current play of yoga in the economic world, our trainings emphasize the practical skills of conscious business practices, the entrepreneurial mindset and mindful awareness approach to apply to teaching yoga. Join us for one of the most comprehensive Yoga Teacher Trainings on the planet, set in the remote & enchanting jungles of Hana, Maui.
Our 200-hour course will qualify you for the coveted Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Certification. This course will support you in developing both the practical and mindful teaching skills to start teaching yoga professionally.
This 200 hour yoga teacher training is ideal for:
- Yoga practitioners who wish to become yoga teachers and acquire Yoga Alliance-registered 200 hour teacher training to qualify for Certification, and/or to deepen their personal yoga practice.
- Current RYT-Certified Yoga Professionals who would like to review their 200-hour yoga teacher training.
- Yoga practitioners who wish to have a strong understanding of how to bring the world of business and yoga together in harmony with integrity and yogic values. ( i.e. to create value in the world, manage a healthy relationship with business and earn a healthy living sharing that value with the world. <3 )
A complete immersion program, during your training includes:
- Immersion Style Teacher Training
- Based in Hatha and Vinyasa Flow styles of yoga, but includes a variety of styles
- Various modalities of learning, including hands on teaching experience, communication, philosophy, anatomy, and meditation.
- Deepen your yoga practice significantly and discover the power of a life-long learning journey through yoga.
- Train to be an exceptional teacher and learn conscious business practices that will support you in developing a healthy relationship with bringing value to the world through business.
- Learn how nutrition affects your body and your mind. Explore the yogic diet.
- Develop community building and development practices that will change the lives of thousands as you go out into the world to bring people together in sacred harmony.
Our swimming spot, seconds from our property...Venus Pools <3
Your Stay In Maui Includes:
Graduates will be recognized by the Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)
You will receive 3 meals per day~ breakfast: fresh coconuts, fruits and self-serve items; healthy Ayurvedic lunches / dinners (vegan and gluten-free friendly)
- Daily sunrise meditation over looking the pacific ocean.
- Shared Accommodations Included ( triple or double ) / Private Accommodations Upon Request
- Excursions to local waterfalls, beaches, ocean pools, bamboo forest hikes and weather permitting, star gazing & night hike's
- Experiential learning practices/visualization exercises/group sharing...
- Pick up/drop off from Maui airport with waterfall stops along the famous Hana Highway and trip to Coconut Glen’s Vegan Ice Cream!
*Directed personally by Master Yoga Teacher Shanyer Hiller | www.shaynahiller.com | & Conscious Business Entrepreneur Rosh | www.theblindcafe.com |
Sunrise Yoga Each Morning!
Sample Daily Schedule
Here is a sample day schedule for a typical Monday - Friday schedule. The training includes classes 7 days a week but you will have extra free time on Sat and Sunday for exploring the beautiful village of Hana, Maui!
- 6:00 to 8:00 am - Morning Yoga Practice
- 8:00 to 9:30 am - Breakfast and Break, Swim in Venus Pools
- 9:30 am to 12:30 pm - Morning/Afternoon Session
- 12:30 to 1:30 pm - Lunch
- 1:30 to 4:30 pm - Free Time (beach, hike, siesta, swim in ocean )
- 4:30 to 7:00 pm - Evening Session
- 7:00 to 8:00 pm - Dinner